Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1st blog


Hello my name is fho508 but you can call me fho. I was born in Mexico in 9/03/91 I'm 18 now and go to Huron high school in Ann Arbor MI. I live very close to down town Ann arbor i love skating down town. Skateboarding is one of the things that's in my blood ii have been skating boarding for 7 years did not start to learn tricks till 2 years ago. I skate every week about a good 6 hours a week it buts a part in my life and makes me not be lazy. also i love music and art i love every peace off art out in the world as long it has a meaning. I love to enjoy my life and live on the age. i love to be crazy and out going to and love to be nice and caring to my friends. also i love my mom she is cool and is there for me. i love to be out never at the house having fun and not waisting time. I work and get all my own stuff. i also like girls and like games and love TV. Also i can never forget food. i want to save up my money so i can move out and start my own life and do what i want wan i want. my background is a lot like other people but with some differences like i can never have to much fun and that is most about me and my blog. something that i always look at in my life is face book i do talk to a lot of people and get a holed of all my friends so i blog and text and chat on face book almost every day. the one thing i like about face book is that wan you try to show the kind of person you are it's not very hard. it also so has a lot to do because school school has a big part on face book that's how most people in the world meet. or at least 1 big way the meet each other. also something that involves a computer that i do more then going to other web sites are theberrics.com the berrics is a skateboarding daily updated ted site with videos. very popular for skaters. on the berrics they have good pro skaters doing there thing in side a skate park that is hit-en and only for pros it is very nice it's also in door. very cool site that i love to look up every day the do make me smile and spend a good part of my time in life. also some thing about me that i do is also i like to drive and curves around on a bike or four Wheeler or car all kinds off sport or cool fast things are the way to go.

fho508

No comments:

Post a Comment